Saturday, September 19, 2009

Western Fair

Well it is Saturday again! I can't believe how fast time flies!


I went to the Western Fair here in London yesterday with my Residents from the Hospital where I work. I had an 88 year old Veteran who desperately wanted to go on the ferris wheel with me - but he wasn't able to stand in line, so we settled for the gondala ride that goes from one end of the fair to the other instead. He was so excited! He held my hand and was being all protective of me because he thought I was afraid of the ride - but I was really scared that he might fall out! I am so happy we did this together - it was really a great moment for me!


We plan on taking the family to the fair tomorrow! My husband thought he would go alone with my five year old son - this from the man who gets sick on pretty much any ride! I think Addy and I will go with them just to make sure they are ok! (LOL!).


Here is an older layout that I did with fair pictures from a few years ago from Tyler's first trip!
This will be Addy in the stroller this year wishing that she could go on all the rides with her big brother!

1 comment:

  1. Remember how little T & R were when we put them on that firetruck ride....T loved it and R bawled the whole time! I think it scarred her for life...she hates rides! LOL

    ReplyDelete