Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September Kit Reveal

Hello Everyone! I am super excited today to reveal my layouts that I did with the September kit from Scrappin' Great Deals. Thanks to Sheila for allowing me to be a guest designer for this month! I love the kit by the way!

















The first layout I did just using items from the kit - I have been wanting to use these pictures for a few years - and finally found a way to do so!



















The second layout I added: craft paper, rainboots thickers, and the flowers which are American Crafts.




















And the final layout I added Black Tie velvet and Lullaby Thickers, more American Craft flowers and I also used my Cricut to make two of the flowers, and finally some Kaiser Pearls (LOVE those!). I know that the picture doesn't really go with the theme - but the expression on my daughter's face does!



Thanks for looking and also check out these other three designers for September at SGD : Sarah, Deena, and Krista, it is really great to see how the four of us did such different pages! Lots of ideas ladies - all you need is the kit!

5 comments:

  1. Great pages Leah! I love the 'little miss Addytude'! It is flat out hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layouts...especially the face in the last one. Hope you had as much fun as I did with the kits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the kit!!! That last one is adorable - your daughters expression is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layouts are awesome Leah! I LOVE the beach one...those photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete