Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to School

I can't believe that tomorrow is the first day of school already! This little man starts SK tomorrow - where did the time go little man? You just keep surprizing me with all you do and know! Just a few moments ago you were giving me advice on diapers - telling me that we should use Huggies instead of Pampers because they fit more accurately.

I am on vacation this week so I am hopeful that I will get some scrapbooking done - so once I do I will post some layouts! I do know that I going to at least clean and organize my scrapbooking space!

The countdown is on - only seven more weeks until the scrapbook ladies and I go to Memories Manor. I am super excited to go - can you tell? A whole entire weekend spent with good friends doing something that I totally love to do!

Well I am off to spend half an hour of much needed cuddle time with Tyler before he goes to bed - I am not sure who is more nervous about school starting - him or I???

2 comments:

  1. I'm nervous about school starting tomorrow too!! How did they get so big?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty was super excited this morning - lets hope that is a good sign!
    If we ware saying this about SK - what will we be saying when they get married?

    ReplyDelete