Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Wow - it's the weekend already! I can't believe that the first week of school is already over - which also means that my holidays are over! (although it wasn't much of a vacation - I was sick for the entire week!).

Tyler did really great at school this week! He loves his new teacher, and all of his buddies from last year are in his class - who could ask for anything better than that!

I thought I would post a few more of my layouts on here - just don't judge my 'cropping of the photos' skills!



This pumpkin patch one is pretty old! Tyler is
five now and was only about two in the pics! But I thought that it fit well with the season!












I love Addison's huge eyes in this 'Apple of my Eyes!' layout! I couldn't resist doing a layout of this picture. You can't really tell on this small image of the layout - but her p.j.'s totally match this October afternoon paper! Oh how I LOVE October afternoon!





No comments:

Post a Comment