Sunday, October 4, 2009

CIBC Run for the Cure


I am blessed! I have really great friends. Today we celebrated the life and journey of one of my very dear friends. She knows who she is, so I will leave her name off here, but for those of you that know me - you know who I am talking about. Today was the CIBC run for the cure all across Canada. Our team, made up of 18 people, ran/walked in London. There was over 4500 people that made it out today for the event. Some teams had really great names, some teams had really great 'dress-up' gear, but everyone had really great spirit! We all held hands crossing the finish line - and for anyone that has been touched by breast cancer - it was an amazing feeling to cross that line with someone that is a survivor in so many ways! Thanks for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment