Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Only a few more days!

Hi there everyone!

Well I tried to post on Sunday - but for some reason I wasn't able to do it! Then I got busy, and now sick! I just hope I get better as I am going away on a girls only scrapbooking weekend on Friday to Memories Manor in Saint Claire, Michigan. I am so excited! I am going with one of my best friends Heather and another really good friend Judy. We have had this weekend planned for over a year and a half!

So, I promised that I would post some pics of my cake that I made for my Mother-in-law. It didn't turn out quite like I had hoped - but everyone seemed to like the looks of it!

I hope you all have a great week - and that you get a chance to scrapbook - I know I will be scrappin' all weekend long - and MAN I can't wait!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment