Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Very new at this!

So I guess I have decided to start a blog! We'll see how this works out for me! I haven't had too much time lately for scrapbooking as my husband just went back to work from parental leave and I am at home with my almost one year old little girl Addison and my almost five year old little boy Tyler. I love being at home with the two of them, but they require a lot of attention and therefore scrapbooking has been put on the back burner for now.
I am out of town right now celebrating Canada Day with family in Barrie. I will try to figure out how to upload pictures on here soon!
I hope everyone enjoys my space here once I finally figure it all out!
For now - happy scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. WELCOME to the totally addictive world of blogging!! I'm PUMPED that you're doing this...and now I can link you up on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I'm totally unable to figure things out - but I am sure going to try!

    ReplyDelete