Saturday, July 4, 2009

Transitions

Well I have to say that I am not great at dealing with change. I am trying really hard to embrace this whole blogging world - but I am having major issues with it. I am trying to figure things out - but can't for the life of me! For instance - I am going to try to link my friend Heatherhttp://greenapplegirl.typepad.com/ but I can't figure out how to have it so that just her name is the link and not her blog address! GRRRR! I am also going to try to post some of my layouts on here - we'll see if I am successful at that one!

Speaking of transitions - my almost one year old Addison, took her first five steps this morning. I was very emotional to say the least. I think I scared her a bit when I reacted to her doing this! My baby isn't much of a baby anymore - she is growing WAY to fast for this Mommy! This picture below is Addison at my Sister-in-law's house this past weekend. She is playing on the slip and slide (well not really playing, more like drinking the water!).



No comments:

Post a Comment